Areas of focus:
- Peace, Protection and Human Rights development
- Food security and livelihoods focusing on livestock and fisheries sectors
- Provision of Emergency/basic WASH, Health, Nutrition and Education services
- Economic recovery and employment generation via Public-Private-Partnerships
- Women empowerment and gender development
Current/activities in 2012/2013:
- DAI/USAID Partnership for Economic Development Puntland Livestock Sector Support Component in Nugaal Region
- Integrated Community-based Health, Nutrition and WASH program in Middle and Lower Shabelle and Juba
- Famine survival emergency livelihoods support for female- headed and households with special needs in Hafun, Bari region
- Cash-for-Work rehabilitation of feeder roads in Kismayo district, LowerJuba
- Disease surveillances and reporting for CAHWS in Eyl district, Nugaal region
- Establishment of animal disease control information flow and networking all regions in Puntland
- Emergency Education for IDPs in Kismayo, Lower Juba
- Cash-for-Work rehabilitation of feeder roads in Eyl district, Nugaal region.
- Mass animal treatments and vaccinations in Bari, Sanaag and Nugaal
- Emergency Animal Treatment & Vaccination in Sool & Saaag.
- Joore emergency drought Survival & livelihoods protection in Kismayo and Badhadhe districts
- Emergency education for IDPs in Lower/Middle Juba
- Population Movement Tracking and Protection Monitoring (PMT/PMN) in Lower Juba, Middle Juba.